Friday, August 19, 2011

Korean Makeup Styles! :D

Hate to say it but I was never a huge fan of Korean style makeup. I guess you can say it's an "Eastern" vs. "Western" Aesthetic, but I was just never big on white face and pastel eyeshadows. I don't know if it's the plastic surgery that's getting better (hehe) but the makeup's looking better and better in my eyes. The photos were taken from http://www.allkpop.com/


I guess the following ladies are from a band called the 'Wonder Girls,' which have a ridiculous cult following in Asia.
I adore this. From her expression to the styling and hair, she looks exquisite! The makeup is fresh, minimal and sexy. 


Anyone that knows me knows that I am an absolute WHORE for ashy colored hair, so needless to say I love this!! The washed out brows go with the pale face and structured smokey eye. Delicious.


Honestly, not a huge fan of this one but maybe it's because I don't like red hair, maybe it's because I don't love her face. ...what??? I'm being honest! ;p


Love her lips. <3


Lady Gaga, anyone? The lips are perfection, though, and I love the look so WHATEVER!! :)


This is just pure sex.

 

This is a great example of how Korea's doing it right, now. She still has the bubble gum pop look, but it's flattering. Proper use of eyeliner (not just minimal like Korea's always done) really helps to open her eye and lends to the kitten look, and the lashes just add to it. Yay! Pale as hell, though, as usual. Ohhhh Asia. You love your pale face.


Adorable. <3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment